Do you have a nickname for your CX-5?

i call mine BOOOST as i had the ecu re flashed with a much more aggressive higher boosting map and man it feels like im driving a V8 down low

i call mine BOOOST as i had the ecu re flashed with a much more aggressive higher boosting map and man it feels like im driving a V8 down low
I wish I could call mine boost without it being a rice move.

I'm tempted to call mine Itchy and Scratchy. I haven't even starting using it and its windshield is already all scratched up.

Not much creativity so we went with the obvious being soul red......we simply call her Red.

Great White Shark.........well it has got a shark fin on the roof, albeit a tiny one. And mine is Crystal White in colour.

It's nice to know I am not alone in naming my car. My daughter came up with Remi for Red Mazda, Rema didn't sound right. I have not decided on a gender yet. :) My other car names were Indie for an Indigo midnight Blue Hyundai, Fred for my Red Ford exp and Rondy for a Buick Rendezvous. Fred was my best car and I was sadder than I realized when I traded him in on the Hyundai but Remi has let me heal and now I am almost as happy as I was with Fred - only without the 16 Mpg V8 engine! Remi would be just about perfect if only Mazda would fix that freaking Ipod issue!

Call mine Garfy

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    685.4 KB · Views: 143
Every car/motorcycle/bicycle of mine has a name, and they are all female. Some of my former Mazda car names are in my sig. She is named Evil Emma, or simply Evil Em.

66ef2e99-0132-4fa9-8b4e-e16fe9d21212.jpg

Back