Diy

protege5_dude

:
Mazda Protege5
Hey everyone, i did the DIY headlight blackout, and DIY home depot lip. i also tinted my foglights. they are also cellphone pictures, sorry : (
what do you guys think?

Attachments

• IMAG0028.jpg
    IMAG0028.jpg
    474.2 KB · Views: 201
  • IMAG0027.jpg
    IMAG0027.jpg
    366 KB · Views: 166
Last edited:
Looks good dude! Did you ever sign up for DFWMazdas.com? You should join up on there if you're looking for meets.

nice. i had the homedepot lip on my previous car. for some reason IMO it doesnt go too well on the mp5. but i like the headlights.(thumb)

i was looking at that, i remember (you?) telling me about the meet up there but i live two hours away from dalas, and the thing that sucks even more is since im in the military, i can only go to dalas on the weekend, meainng friday and saturday nights. i have to be back on base sunday : (

i was looking at that, i remember (you?) telling me about the meet up there but i live two hours away from dalas, and the thing that sucks even more is since im in the military, i can only go to dalas on the weekend, meainng friday and saturday nights. i have to be back on base sunday : (

There are quite a few people in the Wichita Falls area too. Sign up there anyway just to see what's up.

looks good. what did u use to tint the fogs ?

i bought a 2 feet by 2 feet tint thingy at a local audio place by my dorm. they specialize in car audio and tinting windows. so took the fogs out, used a heatgun and an exacto blade to cut the left overs off : )

Back