DGM Carbon Lip and Wings West Bonnets

beezmp3

:
MP3
LOOK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DGM Carbon Lip and Wings West Bonnets and update on trunk box

Jus Installed The Lip. For those of you who say the bonnets without lip, do u think it looks better now? I have carpeted what is done so far. And do u think i should make the bottom blue like it is? or gray like the amp holder?

Attachments

• angle shot.jpg
    angle shot.jpg
    138.7 KB · Views: 205
  • front shot.jpg
    front shot.jpg
    137.8 KB · Views: 238
  • bottom angle.jpg
    bottom angle.jpg
    160 KB · Views: 227
  • subs 1.jpg
    subs 1.jpg
    73 KB · Views: 157
  • subs2.jpg
    subs2.jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 121
Last edited:
the lip looks superb!!!

as far as the "bonnets," are you referring to the eyelids? they look aight, thought Im not a big fan...

oh yeah, i remember you posted about those and got flames for it...

Id ont really like em that much, sorry(dunno)

the lip is hoTTess though :D

its all good some people like emm some don't, thats what makes modding our cars fun, we get to be different

i like the bonnets actually, would be cool if the ducts were functional for something but it adds a little more to the car, and if its what you like thats all that matters.

The lip looks great also, good paint job and install....as for the audio part I would carpet that area like the subs and keep small amounts of blue in there, I think that blue is great for an accent color but if you cover that much stuff in it it becomes the primary color in the scheme and doesnt work as well, again in my opinion.

puting a light by the amp? white or blue would look good. or even a black light.

Back