DFW meet a big sucess...

LinuxRacr said:
Must have had some issues with boost! Matt, what are you still doing online? Go do something else man. lol...

well, i designed about 4 sigs tonite, then started on some members website, then started getting pats (audio, not you!) flash sig started.

This is great, I put faces to the name. You guys forgot about the busted trophy. I thought that was funny :) Matt, believe it or not, your P5 looks really good. My little nephew liked it the best from the bunch. He wanted your P5 with ELEs computer, :D

razor..MLRS...thats multi lauch rocket system right....bring it next time and lets slap a mazda badging on it so no one can even think of disrespecting us..lol

jdmsam...ill be there at enkei...ill make sure..my wife bitching abt me going to a meet in less than a week intervel...lol...wish theres mall closeby there so she can go...lol..if you happen to be there early just find the closest parking next to NOKIA so there will be a spot light on our car at night....

RazorP5 said:

The infinities were close in numbers to us, but you JUST CANT BEAT THE PROTEGES!
Infinity_Line.jpg

does that look really stupid to anyone else? hey...are we at an ifinity dealership or something? so bland and plain looking. you guys' proteges definetly own the s*** out of those guys

(thumb)

Hey linux...imagine you got urself a throphy and your car aint even clean..lol.imagine if its shiny and all..maybe 2 thropies..lol..

Hahaha, when they called him, he went like 'Du'hh, and he even got to hug (damnit cant spell it) the trophy girl :D

The Infintis do look like a dealership. The force inducted one had a centrifugal blower, with no air filtration. He says this is the first prototype and is pushing around 405hp.(screwy)

Last edited:
Hey no one got more pics of the asian girls on the bikes?

Or how about me riding the mini-bike?

i posted one pic of the asian on the bike, she was hot as hell...

tell your cousin hes crazy if he wanted my car over yours!

oh, yea the guy with the procharger that had no filter

Pirana said:
Hahaha, when they called him, he went like 'Du'hh, and he even got to hug (damnit cant spell it) the trophy girl :D

The Infintis do look like a dealership. The force inducted one had a centrifugal blower, with no air filtration. He says this is the first prototype and is pushing around 405hp.(screwy)

I accually kissed the trophy girl too. I so pulled a damn Adrian Broady. (evil)

txmzdspd2gen said:
Hey linux...imagine you got urself a throphy and your car aint even clean..lol.imagine if its shiny and all..maybe 2 thropies..lol..

He's refering to my engine bay. So dirty.

Veilside_Honda_S2000.jpg

The veilside kit has to be the most ugly, distastefull kit that is out for the S2000.(puke) The OEM honda front lip and the OEM Honda rear spoiler is the best looking body assesory for the S2000. There is another front lip that is made by Bulletproof that looks really good, but it's like $1200.:eek: But Veilside is garbage. If you like the veilside kit, you are a tride and true ricer with no taste.

RazorP5 said:
i guess, but it sure looked clean at the meet...
It totally destroys the lines of the S2000. I'd say that 98% of S2000 owners agree that the Veilside kit is total garbage. Not to even mention the fact that it fits like total s***. It makes the S2000 look like Darth Vadar. Or like one of those bottom feeding fish with the slits for teeth.

RazorP5 said:
if you say so, but im guessing you werent there to see the fitament
I'm sure he had to do some work to make it look good. But the design will never look good. But to each their own, although in my opinion and countless others, it looks like total ass. It looks like a civic owner hit the lottery and bought an S2000.

Back