DeLorean on a treadmill

kipper88

:
mazda tribute
in the spirit of the now famous "Plane on a treadmill" thread, here is a new question.

A DeLorean is physically, mechanically, and spiritually altered by Dr. Emmitt Brown. If said DeLorean is hypethically placed on an oversized treadmill will it travel through time when the treadmill is brought up to EXACTLY 88 MPH?

Assume the delorean is running and in nuetral. Also assume the flux capicator has been field tested and certicified by a professional accredited 3rd party.

Last edited:
Only if the the treadmill is powered by Chuck Norris on a Unicorn.

WTH is my fascination with Chuck lately...

Check with Chuck..maybe he feels the same way.

Hmm, I doubt it and in any case he's not my type. I like brunettes, pretty face, big eyes, nice lips, and most importantly all female bits and pieces!

Maybe I'll buy a piece of exercise equipment he endorses and call it even.

no, it's 88mph ground speed. a car will move slowly backwards on a treadmill in neutral but will never get up to 88mph

the delorean has to move through time and space at the designated speed of 88mph. if that were not the case, they would have simply employed some indians to spin the tires while the car was elevated till they reached the rpm's needed to achieve 88mph and went forward in time. there would have been none of that train b.s. sorry to have de-bunked your delorean / treadmill theory in one fail swoop. (killit)

i love being a part of something that promotes such a high level of smartassing.

in the spirit of the now famous "Plane on a treadmill" thread, here is a new question.

A DeLorean is physically, mechanically, and spiritually altered by Dr. Emmitt Brown. If said DeLorean is hypethically placed on an oversized treadmill will it travel through time when the treadmill is brought up to EXACTLY 88 MPH?

Assume the delorean is running and in nuetral. Also assume the flux capicator has been field tested and certicified by a professional accredited 3rd party.

mad props btw for starting this thread. espicially the third party accredited professional field testing a non-existent time machine.

*Phil Hartman voiceKUDOS TO U SIR! KUDOS!

well which movie are we basing the delorean off of?

after the Dr. came back from the future, the car was modded with the hover upgrade...

assuming so, the treadmill can spin its ass off and at anytime the car can hover and travel time.

Back