CX-9 Carbon Edition Questions

:
2016 Mazda CX-5 GT
I've found like 3 different versions of the features between the carbon edition and the GT for 2021.

Can anybody answer the following questions:
1. Does the carbon have paddle shifters?
2. Does the carbon have heads up display?

Anyone have the carbon and wish they had gotten the GT? Tired of the red interior?

Trying to decide between machine gray GT or Carbon edition. We currently have a black 2018 GT. Stoked for the new infotainment, cooled seats, captains chairs.

Which country are you in ? I think the features differs depending on the country for the carbon edition.

I believe in Canada the Carbon edition is a step above the GT and includes the Hud. In the States, I might have seen that it is a step below the GT and is missing some of the GT features.

Upvote 0
In the US, the carbon has paddle shifters but no Hud, I love the red seats and wouldn't change that, also like the physical appearance of my Carbon edition, looks larger than the cx9s with silver rims. Also people can't stop telling me how good it looks.

Upvote 0
Ya, so I bought one. No HUD, and I don't care because you can't see it with sunglasses on anyhow. Really like the upgraded infotainment, red leather, and black wheels a lot so far.

Plan to black out the badges, possibly have the chrome wrapped. I put a coating on it, and love that it changes color base on the lighting.

Only other things that the GT has are 3D backup camera and hands free tailgate closing. (Meh) And it's 1400 cheaper.

Upvote 1
Back