2013~2016 CX-5 Suspension problem

Mazda cx5 2015 thump sound front suspension.

Any official statement about this problem? i have already changed: bushings, strut mount, bearings,dust cover. Shocks are OK too. But the thump and clunk sound remains. My Mazda authorized dealer in Dominican Republic cant find the sound neither. what else can i do?

Any official statement about this problem? i have already changed: bushings, strut mount, bearings,dust cover. Shocks are OK too. But the thump and clunk sound remains. My Mazda authorized dealer in Dominican Republic cant find the sound neither. what else can i do?
Do you have a video or recording of the noise? That may help with showing others what you're hearing.

Not sure what official statement you would be looking for? TSB? Full recall?

A generic " thump sound front suspension" or "pop" or "clunk"
I think some reading in the previous conversations might lend you to a bit better troubleshooting.

Gen1:
in this ^^ thread it was actually a loose cowl bolt.

Gen2:

Or:
Been having two disparate clunking noises, got under there today to check what on I suspected. One was being caused by the driver's side rear sway end link lower nut being completely loose. Other was the passenger side rear sway bushing bracket lower nut being loose. Tightened both up and then double-nutted the bushing bracket nut as that has happened before.

Go through and tighten/torque all of the COWL BOLTS. There is a TSB for this.

My problem was not due to an issue with stock components. Not saying the OP shouldn't check his rear sway and end links, but odds are that won't be it if he is stock.

Back