CX-5 Navigation Manual. No Hardcopy?

I just received my 2021 CX-5 Signature. My dealer told me that all manuals other than the main user manual are in electronic format only. In other words, owners are no longer provided with hard copies of the Navigation, Connectivity or Apple play manuals. Is this true?

That's how it was for my 2021 sig in December.

But there's very little complexity in those systems that cant be figured out or otherwise looked up through pdfs.

Upvote 0
Here is the Navigation manual for the 2019 model. I imagine that most of the features will be the same. I went through it when the car was new, figured out most of the functions and don't think I have referred to it since.

Attachments

• 2019-Navigation-Manual.pdf
    6 MB · Views: 378
Upvote 0
I don't know about Mazda not supplying printed manuals with new cars but here's where you'll find the digital info.

Upvote 0
I did just this (Entered 2023 CX-5) and selected the Mazda Connect Navigation Owners Manual to download. Printed all 200+ pages and began to read... and appears to be out of date! The controls are nothing like what is found in my CX-5. It even references CDs and DVDs. Are they even offered any longer?

I'm going to try the videos next - download and add to my library. Hope they are more current.

Upvote 0
I did just this (Entered 2023 CX-5) and selected the Mazda Connect Navigation Owners Manual to download. Printed all 200+ pages and began to read... and appears to be out of date! The controls are nothing like what is found in my CX-5. It even references CDs and DVDs. Are they even offered any longer?

I'm going to try the videos next - download and add to my library. Hope they are more current.
I observed the same with my 2021 CX-5 documentation. Apparently Mazda thinks little about its customers and they put in the following disclaimer.
"Please be aware that this manual applies to all models, equipment and options. As a result, you may find some explanations for equipment not installed on your vehicle."

Upvote 0
Back