2013~2016 CX-5 Cargo Tray Options?

:
Canada
:
2016.5 CX-5 GS
I am looking for a cargo tray for my 2016.5 CX-5 GS. Leaning towards a OEM tray or a WeatherTech tray. Price wise the WeatherTech is $5 more. I have only seen online pictures of both. Does anyone have a hands on comparison of the two or another recommendation?

I have (and prefer) the OEM tray(s) for my CX-5(s). It's made out of rubber and is robust and flexible, where the Weathertech items are made from a thinner harder plastic - though still somewhat flexible.

However, the Weathertech have a larger lip all around that will hold bigger liquid spills better. The downside is that the lip at the back seat interferes with the flat floor when the seat is folded down.

Pros & Cons. Your choice :)

I have (and prefer) the OEM tray(s) for my CX-5(s). It's made out of rubber and is robust and flexible, where the Weathertech items are made from a thinner harder plastic - though still somewhat flexible.

However, the Weathertech have a larger lip all around that will hold bigger liquid spills better. The downside is that the lip at the back seat interferes with the flat floor when the seat is folded down.

Pros & Cons. Your choice :)
Thanks. I like that the OEM appears to have the two pockets on the L and R sides of the door to fill the actual cargo floor pockets. Is that correct? The WeatherTech does not appear to have those.

Thanks. I like that the OEM appears to have the two pockets on the L and R sides of the door to fill the actual cargo floor pockets. Is that correct? The WeatherTech does not appear to have those.
Correct for Gen1 cars, but Gen2 have flaps covering the 'pockets'.

Back