CX-5 can now be built online at Mazdausa site

One way to see what the colors look like is to go to a site like Autotrader and search for CX-5's. There are a lot of dealers that post photos and even videos. It may take a bit of looking, but there must be a sand interior out there somewhere. I've done this to see what the Touring models look like since most of the Mazda site shots are of a GT.

thanks for the heads up on that. it answered a question for me.

the bluetooth hd audio upgrade in not available on the sport manual transmission. that is really a bad deal. so that 400 dollar option ends up costing ~ 1800 buck to get the auto to get the option. that might be a deal killer for me..

beers

thanks for the heads up on that. it answered a question for me.

the bluetooth hd audio upgrade in not available on the sport manual transmission. that is really a bad deal. so that 400 dollar option ends up costing ~ 1800 buck to get the auto to get the option. that might be a deal killer for me..

beers

Yeah, I found that disappointing as well. The Sport I test drove was an auto with the bluetooth/hd package and I could have been completely happy with that configuration as long as it had the manual. Too bad you have to start dropping other options to get the transmissions you WANT. Sucks that companies assume US buyers ONLY want a manual to save money.

I also don't like that the moonroof/bose package HAS to be selected to get the tech package. Big thumbs down there, Mazda. I understand that these companies are trying to minimize the number of combinations because it saves costs and time... but if I'm willing to wait for one to be custom ordered, why can't I pick and choose exactly what I want?

yep,

was working with the dealer today.. crap, i would love to get the sport with manual bluetooth and upgrade to a bose. but a sunroof. i would buy a convertible first. i love everything about my mazdaspeed3 except for gas mileage, not the cars fault, i just see gas getting higher and higher. btw, the speed3 was the first car i have had that has not been back to the dealer for anything. no issues in 35k miles.

looks like gti dsg here i come.

beers

Yeah, I found that disappointing as well. The Sport I test drove was an auto with the bluetooth/hd package and I could have been completely happy with that configuration as long as it had the manual. Too bad you have to start dropping other options to get the transmissions you WANT. Sucks that companies assume US buyers ONLY want a manual to save money.

I also don't like that the moonroof/bose package HAS to be selected to get the tech package. Big thumbs down there, Mazda. I understand that these companies are trying to minimize the number of combinations because it saves costs and time... but if I'm willing to wait for one to be custom ordered, why can't I pick and choose exactly what I want?

Back