Custom cat back Exhaust on my 2010 Speed 3

Envy2343

:
2010 Velocity Red MS3
Hey everyone got this exhaust made a while back and havent had time to post it on here... just wanna see what your thoughts are.

It was made at Richard's Performance Muffler(RPM) in Vista, CA...
also im looking into some downpipes if anyone has any recomendations feel free to share :)

Thanks(eekdance)

Hey everyone got this exhaust made a while back and havent had time to post it on here... just wanna see what your thoughts are.

It was made at Richard's Performance Muffler(RPM) in Vista, CA...
also im looking into some downpipes if anyone has any recomendations feel free to share :)

Thanks(eekdance)

What size pipe did you get ? hope you got 3 inch , for DP i stick with corksport.

Thanks , do you have anything done to your speed ?

Nah man, I just got it last week so it's all stock for now besides the tint the previous owner put on. Give me about a month or 2 and I'll start to have some money saved up for an exhaust, sri and AP hopefully

What muffler is being used? Sounds very good actual, good tone and rumble to it. Not raspy and nasty like some exhausts out there for the 2010's.

Okay, I am graduating today then going to get this newer exhaust put on then driving 10 hours to my place in NC. So tomorrow I should have to feed back of the sound, power, and drone. Hopefully all goes well. Stay tuned.

Back