Custom 2DIN and new system installed

I wouldn't worry. If it happens to rattle, there's usually either an easy fix, or a simple way to stop it unless you have shoddy products.

Any of you guys have rattles after opening up the door panels and center dash? My car doesn't rattle one iota and I'm worried if I open up the door panels that it may go to hell. I have a system(components/amps/sub) just waiting for me to install, but haven't had anytime and I've been worried that it could cause me to have annoying rattles.

Not gonna lie, door panels do a LITTLE. its the pocket in the door. I have to do some more sound dampening work. The dash, no, none.

Not gonna lie, door panels do a LITTLE. its the pocket in the door. I have to do some more sound dampening work. The dash, no, none.
Hmm. Mine don't if the pockets are empty, but I never have the bass cranked up either....never used to be above +3 and these days I leave it +/-1. Now if I have little bits of junk in there, that will rattle. But I do have Bose which may explain lower bass vibrations! :D

Hmm. Mine don't if the pockets are empty, but I never have the bass cranked up either....never used to be above +3 and these days I leave it +/-1. Now if I have little bits of junk in there, that will rattle. But I do have Bose which may explain lower bass vibrations! :D

I also have component speakers... makes a big difference, espically with the aftermakert HU.

Back