Cupcake Meet 11 (CCM) 11/12/11

the meet starts at 4pm and ends at 930 I think I'm going to volunteer but I think its best to arrive around 2 because it gets pack....FAST! unless yall leave out early morning t get here

Sounds good...just shoot me the address and when you are leaving from SA. && I bet. I'm excited. I havent been to anything big since Nopi in 07. I saw that over 900 people have rsvp'd on Facebook.

yep its going to be like actually selma is on the outskirts of san antonio like the NE side for me its like a 30min drive

Selma is a cool town, the Hooters is the old jail house. (maybe it's the old court house) I want to go but will be working as usual.

i mite ask my friend in her si and some other from our crew SOS,RACING :p to come down with us to have a big line..

just got a call and my friend said he will be down and his wife too (she owns a si) but his is down cuz hes working on boost lol and he said he will try to get more to go evos/stis/hondas u know....

OKay as you CCM is this Saturday. We are going to be having a premeet/cruise before the actual event. The premeet will start around 1230pm and We will leave there are 145/2pm to CCM. If possible could you please bring a 2way walkie talkie so that we can communicate cruising and at the meet.

Meet @ 1230pm
Where 618 NW Loop 410, San Antonio, TX 78216 Alamo Drafthouse North Park
Kinda in a rush but please spread the word sorry for short notice but if anything feel free to call or 2103870545

Not meeting up for the cruise out but I will be in attendance. Will be in the FD with some friends so come say whats up.

Back