Crashed my MP3 last week :-(

MazdaMP

Crashed my MP3 last week :-( - UPDATE!

OK guys,
bad / good news for you.
Even though the repair will be more than $10,000
(and they have to pay me a rental for another month
or so, 25$ a day), they want to fix it.
I am pretty sure now that I will get it fixed.
Sorry to bring all of your hopes up,
but the insurance decided otherwise...i dunno why?!?!?

Heiko / MazdaMP

P.S> the only thing I still sell are the 2 screens, still in the original box, never used, make an offer.
so far, mp3moose got dibs :D

-------------------------------------------------------------

Well, it was not my fault, a Cadillac Seville ran a red light and T-Boned into my car.

Anyway, what I was wondering, I will probably take the insurance repair money and sell the car in the damaged condition it is in right now.
Do you guys have any ideas where I can sell a "damaged" car?
Ebay? Junkyards? Anything else?

Thanks!

Last edited:
Man, that sucks. Sorry to hear about that. I've been having sort of a string of minor bad luck as well (ever since I bought the MP3). Hate to hear about other MP3 owners in accidents.

How badly damaged is it? Any pics? Want to sell individual parts from your car?

E-Bay gets a lot of attention. One used car dealership in Houston, forgot the name, told me they do 60%-80% of their business through Ebay. One of my friend just bought a '95 Mazda Millenia for $5K last week on Ebay. So it is a good place to advertise.

gere is a pic....

any other help as to what to do with the broken car?

Attachments

• accident 059.jpg
    accident 059.jpg
    167.3 KB · Views: 438
hell nawwwww!, fix dat biotch!!!, that or

buy it back from ins company, and part it out on this forum,please.

derrick1623 said:
hell nawwwww!, fix dat biotch!!!, that or

buy it back from ins company, and part it out on this forum,please.

ok, let's start the parting out...
let me know what you guys need!

here is the first thing, several differnt car video things,
the 2 backscreens, i couldn;t even install,
(got hit last tuesday, wanted to install them last wednesday...:()

Attachments

• tvstuff.jpg
    tvstuff.jpg
    175.9 KB · Views: 312
The Mazda stealer wants almost 50 bucks for a lousy tag light lens. They are only $15 for a Lexus. Mazda has some of the most outrageous prices for replacement parts of any make. $180 for a small plastic grill. CRAZY!

Whoa dude we saw a stash of pics of your car somewhere on this forum... it looks pretty bad... lots of frame damage.. :(
what's the estimate?

enry said:
Whoa dude we saw a stash of pics of your car somewhere on this forum... it looks pretty bad... lots of frame damage.. :(
what's the estimate?
yeah, MP3girly saw the link in my AIM profile, it's been there since more than a week.

the 2 screens, make an offer, but blustrkmp3 has already told me that he is interested as well...AIM me with your offers, guys!

That sucks!!!! I tore up my front end and lost the splitter in a ditch. You want to part with yours and maybe a wheel and tire too?

If you are deciding to sell parts individually, I'm interested in buying some parts from your mp3 for my mp5.

Parts interested..
ECU
Steering Wheel
Engine cover
Deck (maybe)
some other parts...

If you are selling it to a junkyard why not trade parts with me plus some cash for you.
Please contact me.
ugen78@hotmail.com

Last edited:
I want parts!! anything mp3....ie sideskirts, engine cover, struts, bars, pretty much anything that did not come on the stock protege. I would definately be interested in yor springs aswell.
Let us know.
Cheers

get it fixed! get it fixed! that way its better for you and for us... because you get your car back!! :)!! and you also prevent the beginings of another "mp3 conversion"... #1501/1500...... just as long as they dont go blue and dont put fake badges on (si.... rice....) it wont bother me i guess...

Back