Cp-e TMIC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Selling my cp-e tmic. I have had this thing for approximately 5-6 months and it works great. This was on my Gen2 and I just received it back from Cp-e with the additional shroud that they now offer. The shroud has not even been mounted yet so the buyer will be the first to actually install the shroud onto the tmic.

The condition is great overall. There are a few minor scratches here and there but this thing still looks great and it's a beast performance wise. Cp-e made this thing flow twice as efficient as the stock tmic and it shows with it's size.

Everything that you need to install this tmic will be included, as well as the original box. The reason that I am selling this tmic is because I am looking at a fmic to replace this thing.

I am asking for $350 shipped obo. I think that's a reasonable price considering that brand new it's $399 without shipping and tax.

I have included pics below so feel free to ask any questions.

Attachments

• photo 3.JPG
    photo 3.JPG
    101.3 KB · Views: 250
  • photo 2.JPG
    photo 2.JPG
    123.7 KB · Views: 247
  • photo 1.JPG
    photo 1.JPG
    118.3 KB · Views: 230
what sort of ecu management are you running? can this be run without a reflash on the stock ecu? how about a HPFP?

You should be fine running this on a stock tune and a stock pump. You should begin to worry about your tune and HPFP when you get a DP.

I use Cobb AP but I am fully bolted now so I did need to have a tuning/monitoring solution. I also do have a hpfp.

As RichB mentioned, you will be fine as long as you keep your cats intact.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back