CP-E RMM, Mazdaspeed CAI, TWM STS, Forge V2 BPV, TWM Big Type R, and More

WillD

:
Classic Red 1991 Miata, Magnetic Gray Metallic 2014 Tacoma
I'm going to be getting ready to trade in or sell my Speed3 so I'm taking all my mods off...

- CP-E Rear Motor Mount (75 Duro). Bushing was brand new when I received the mount. Only had on the car for about a year or 20k miles.
$100 Shipped - Sold - Shipped
- Mazdaspeed Cold Air Intake. Comes with all the hardware, air flow straightener and the filter cleaner just like you would get if you ordered it directly from Mazdaspeed.
$150 Shipped - Sold - Shipped
- TWM Performance Short Throw Shifter & Solid Shifter Bushings. This was my favorite mod by far! Made the car way more enjoyable to drive, plus it's an easy install. Includes a TWM Performance short shift boot so you don't have a ton of extra shift boot material.
$125 Shipped - Sold - Shipped
- Forge BPV V2. Comes with all the springs and shims.
- Redline Goods E-Brake Boot and Center Console Cover. Black leather with red stitching that matches the leather and stitching in the car perfectly. The armrest cover has a slight rip in it where the elastic meets the leather but it has no effect on the fit of the cover of the way it looks when it is installed.
$50 Shipped
- ProSport Carbon Fiber E-Brake Handle
$25 Shipped - Sold - Shipped
- TWM Performance Big Type R Shift Knob. Gunmetal color, perfect condition. Not a single scratch or mark on it.

Group picture:
img5788n.jpg

Smaller stuff:
img5789ig.jpg

Cold air intake:
img5792il.jpg

Interior shot of the shift knob and boots:
8020530681_d6c7338750_b.jpg

Here is a close shot of the e-brake boot and shift knob. The Redline Goods stuff is super nice:
8020536040_fdc4788d70_h.jpg

Let me know if there are any questions.

Last edited:
STS/Short Boot and E-Brake Handle are pending payment. All PM's responded to.

That is an MSCAIv2 as it has the straightener. The MSCAI gets rubbish gas milage, but the v2 runs much better and gets better mpgs.

Original post updated with some interior pictures.

STS and e-brake handle will be shipping today. Feel free to PM me with offers the worst that happens is I turn it down. :)

Bump. Price lowered on the CAI and the RMM.

Last edited:
Feel free to PM me with offers on the remaining items.

Price lowered on the center console cover and e-brake boot.

Original post updated. TWM big type r and redline goods boots still remain.

Really looking to deal on the boots if anyone has interest.

Price lowered on the Redline Goods stuff. Still have the shift knob as well.

Sold the Big Type R and decided not to sell the redline goods stuff. Moving the thread to completed transactions. Thanks everyone!

Back