Corksport SRI MPG.

:
2012 Mazda 2 Touring
Got my Valentines day presents early and the wife sprung for the Corksport SRI, Shift Plate and Stubby Antenna.

Installed the SRI yesterday and everything went perfectly but I was just wondering how it impacted MPG's. Anyone notice an improvement? A drop? I have only put about 30 miles on and of course it has been colder than normal so it appears my MPG's have stayed the same. Anyone have any longer term results?

Over about 12,000 miles my mileage has been about the same. The only thing lowering the mileage is that it sounds so good I can't keep my foot off the floor.

Over about 12,000 miles my mileage has been about the same. The only thing lowering the mileage is that it sounds so good I can't keep my foot off the floor.

My wife said "It sounds angry for a clown car". That statement alone makes me smile from ear to ear. I shed too much blood trying to get the short shifter in so that will have to wait for warmer weather.

they really dont do anything for mpg. had mine on for about 35,000 miles and gas never really did anything (got better once i change my exhaust but thats another thread)
but like others will say. the sound makes it hard not to drive....faster.

Back