Corksport in need of AWD CX-7 in Portland Oregon/Vancouver Washington area

Bump because I just got an e-mail from Corksport. Read and someone please get in contact with me.

"We have nearly completed development of a 80mm exhaust system for Cx7. We need to test fit the system on a AWD model. Do you know of any one on that lives close to the Portland Oregon area?

We'd also like one for downpipe development. We can negotiate free parts and/or service for their time and use of their vehicle.

Thanks,
Rich "
So someone pm me or post on here for this. Thanks

I was just about to say, "I wish I lived in Oregon", but I thought better of that! Us S. Florida heads will just have to wait until someone bucks up. (sun)

Keep us posted on this, as I am definitely on the look out for these!

Unichip is also based in Portland, well Hillsboro and they are also looking for an AWD CX-7. Too bad that I do not live in that area, they could use my car for testing their product(rockon)

Unichip are looking for CX-7, sorry (uhm)
It would be nice if we had someone up there that could help them out, would be done quicker this way but hey! that's all part of life, right! We'll just have to sit and wait!

Last edited:
They contacted me since they knew I had one but I've just got the lowly FWD model.

Back