CorkSport 2010 Mazda 3/Mazdaspeed 3 LED Light Kit

CorkSport

2010 Mazdaspeed 3
Authorized Vendor
:
All Mazdas!
CorkSport is happy to annouce our new LED light kit for the 2010-Mazda 3 and Mazdaspeed 3. The light kit replaces the map lights, dome light, rear hatch (or trunk for sedan models), and license plate lights for a total of 7 lights. The light kit is $35 and can be found here.

Axl-9-011-4.jpg

Axl-9-011-3.jpg

Axl-9-011-2.jpg

Axl-9-011-1.jpg

-Derrick

do you know what size are the ones for the visor? that'll complete the package imo.

The visor lights are a little weird. They are like an old style fuse in shape and size. We do not have an LED light which will fit.

-Derrick

Nice. Are the lights for the 2010 the same as the 07-09 ms3? This is something I would be interested in for my 08 ms3.

We are working on a kit for the 07-09 MS3 which should be completed very soon. It uses different bulbs than the 2010 MS3's.

Also, we test fit some visor lights and they are extremely bright to the point of blinding. So as of right now, we are not including the visor lights.

Are you guys planning to do an MS6 package? I sent an email suggestion last month I believe. Hope you do...every single light that is swappable!!

Back