Cold and wet weather is coming.....And the car is outside...

I was wondering what kind of car care should we do if we park our car outside of the house ? I hate it now how every morning the car get all moist after the night. And there is not point of washing it.
I feel bad for my baby. Is it actually bad for the car to be parked outside in cold weather ?

Good question which I'm not certain of the answer to either. Last year I parked outside unfortunately in the winter. This year tho I moved in large part just so I could now have a garage to park in to protect my baby from the harsher elements. For one thing, be sure to let your car warm up a lot on those cold mornings.

Do you drive the car everyday? If you don't, then you could always invest in a lightweight/waterproof car cover. It'll at least offer you some protection. Even if you do drive it daily it might not be so bad...but then again it's probably not good to cover it when the car is dirty as you may leave scratches as you take it back off. :(

How about building a very cheap car shelter...you could do it easily for under $100 bucks...hell probably under 50.

we build one of those shelter for my friend one time.
I can't do it here. I live in a townhouse. Only one garage and recently my brother bought a new car. So one of us has to park outside every night.

Same here

Each of my roomates has a car, and I, always the first to get up for work, has to park outside since there is only 1 garage. I am kinda worried now. Well, at least im not living in Winnipeg, whoops...:D

:( Oh ya, hate to see my car wet especially after I washed it the day before, but if I just had 2 coats of wax on, it actually looks pretty satisfying...:D

Back