Coilovers!!!!!!!???????

ltathe01

:
2010 Mazda 3
Ok I know our cars are new but if the suspension is truly "unchanged" like so many say why the heck is it taking so long for someone to come out with coilovers for the '10 three? Does anyone know if someone is working on coilovers yet? I dont want to just lower it with springs, I will be autocrossing it and have done springs in the past (though all VWs) and want to be able to lower it more than sport springs allow. I also want it to be stiffer than just a sport suspension I dont care about comfort. I am new to Mazda and ready for a car that handles better than stock. Thanks to any for the help.

i havent heard of any thing for the '010 model but if you really MUST have a lowered car

cut the springs...LOL jk im sure you could contact companies like tein or ground control and ask them about making some

I thought about contacting them but figured they wouldnt care if just one person contacted them. I drove the car and fell in love with it, except for the height it sits off the wheels. I used to drive a 20th anv GTI and I had it on coild and loved it, just didnt handle as well as I needed and got high miles. I guess I can wait though just like everyone else. Hopefully its soon. Maybe your right Ill just cut the springs if I cant wait ha...NO! :D

If you find any coils for this car or contact the companies, post it in this thread. I'm also very interested in slamming my car... Wheel gap is a no go for me.

What weight change....50lbs.?
This car does need to be stiffened up...after making a quick "plunge" into an abandoned
strip mall with the MS3 and an '09 MX-5...the MX-5 made my decision over the 2
even tougher! The MX-5 is really an "athletic" car! But then if I could improve the handling of the MS3 with some really good coilovers... I'd purchase the MS3!

Back