Clear taillights?

Yes, the taillights are the same on the US and Canadian cars. Like Juan said, in the US you can get polished rims (we can't) and the roof rack is standard down there. The only other differences I'm aware of is that ours come with DRLs, a speedo in km/h, ABS is standard but A/C is optional. If I remember right it's the other way round in the US--ABS is optional but A/C is standard.

Well i dont care what yall say. Altezza-style lites are hot. Honda civics make them look like s*** but the other different kinds of automobiles that do have them look hot like the VW Bugs. Anyway, i would get a set of them if/when they do come out. It just gives your P5 that custom appearance. Anything that will make my P5 look less and less fatory is something that im willing to invest in because come Nopi time, im in there for the daily driver award. See u there!! :D :p :D

Hey guess what?? Altezza is the J-spec version of the IS 300 (Lexus), and the IS 200 (Lexus), made by Toyota. And that style of lights has been dubbed "Altezza's" when they should really be called "Rice-tezza's"

Korey Chaos said:
Well i dont care what yall say. Altezza-style lites are hot. Honda civics make them look like s*** but the other different kinds of automobiles that do have them look hot like the VW Bugs. Anyway, i would get a set of them if/when they do come out. It just gives your P5 that custom appearance. Anything that will make my P5 look less and less fatory is something that im willing to invest in because come Nopi time, im in there for the daily driver award. See u there!! :D :p :D

Damn it is funny how you can blast on everyone else's posts and taste, but when it comes down to it, you ain't nothing but a ricer...haha...nothing personal of course...just an observation...

Oh, and without Honda's, there wouldn't be an import scene like there is, nor would "ALCHEEZA" tail lights even exist (except on the "REAL" Deal like they should be)...

Try being less judgemental on others, and it may pay off someday...thats my steeez....G

I like the stockers better myself....the Altenza style light would be too light in color to contrast the black out window scheme in my opinion....not to mention every TOM/DICK/ AND HARRY has them here...EVEN THE STINKIN PICK UP TRUCKS!!! Talk about being just like everyone else! geeeeeez!!!! No thanks....if you want to be DIFFERENT...and you are here in the states or a little further north.....and you want something that will be different in your area....try getting your hands on the stockers that are JDM...or the ones that are on the SP-20'S in Oz. just MY two cents. :D

Latest posts

Back