Cinci Area Mazdas

Anyone going to the meet this Saturday?

Are you talking about the cops one or the one in Milford @ quaker steak and lube?

edit: just found the info on a local forum. I should be able to make it to devou by 1. I'll actually have my car this time.

Last edited:
ill be at the devou meet as well in my MSP.. sean and i are rollin there together

edit: Moultese, werent you at the last one with the group of Louisville Mazdas that rolled up here?

Yes, I was with an RX8, and two Speed6s. I'm debating on whether or not I'm going tomorrow.

yeah i was with the group that met you all out at Hooters in Florence.. if you guys happen to come up here and need directions again or anything, shoot me a PM and ill give ya my number

Cool. I know the RX8 guy (Dmitry) is going. It's pretty straight forward to get to the park.

That Hooters area was so ****** up. I went left out of there to find a gas station and traveled like 5 miles just to find a damn gas station. Turned around and there was that BP or whatever like 1/2 mile away the OTHER direction that I initially went.

haha yeah theres a ton of traffic lights along with traffic out there.. if you're not from around there, its confusing as hell

Back