Christmas Motor Mount Blow Out!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys, we are WAY over stocked on the legendary Protg Motor mounts made by the Medieval Motorsports. So we thought it would be jolly of us in the Christmas spirit and all, that we offer you guys a huge discount on them! (cabpatch)

Protg Front Mount $40 shipped
Protg Rear Mount $50 shipped
Protg Side Mount $60 shipped
Protg Transmission Mount $80 shipped

All 4 Mounts(Best Deal) $199 shipped

These discounted Prices will go until Jan 1, 2009, please send payment via Paypal to *******************@yahoo.com and please and to the notes which mount you want

Pictures;

1. Front Mount
2. Transmission mount
3. Passenger side Mount
4. Rear mount

Attachments

• Front%20mount.jpg
    Front%20mount.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 744
  • protegetrannymount.JPG
    protegetrannymount.JPG
    18.2 KB · Views: 555
  • PS mount.jpg
    PS mount.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 555
  • rearmount.jpg
    rearmount.jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 517
Last edited:
has anybody else recieved the mounts yet?? I found the tracking thing on paypal, but it still just says "electronic shipping info recieved" for mine...

I just checked my paypal email again, and says the say thing that it did on the 7th, to wit,

"The U.S. Postal Service was electronically notified by the shipper on January 7, 2009 to expect your package for mailing. This does not indicate receipt by the USPS or the actual mailing date. Delivery status information will be provided if / when available. Information, if available, is updated every evening. Please check again later."

I am patient, but it would still be nice to hear something from DS motorsports as to when we might expect delivery.

has anybody else recieved the mounts yet?? I found the tracking thing on paypal, but it still just says "electronic shipping info recieved" for mine...

Same here, I'd like to know that the post office did receive a package and when we can expect to have it.

do you still have the Passenger side Mount

Yes we do!!

I just checked my paypal email again, and says the say thing that it did on the 7th, to wit,

"The U.S. Postal Service was electronically notified by the shipper on January 7, 2009 to expect your package for mailing. This does not indicate receipt by the USPS or the actual mailing date. Delivery status information will be provided if / when available. Information, if available, is updated every evening. Please check again later."

I am patient, but it would still be nice to hear something from DS motorsports as to when we might expect delivery.

Same here, I'd like to know that the post office did receive a package and when we can expect to have it.

You guys should all have your mounts shortly, they have all been shipped. I do understand USPS tracking system is slow. I shipped all of them via USPS Priority

mine havnt got here yet either but i can wait! DS Motorsports when did all of them leave ur hands? did u say teusday the 6th??

Money sent for Side Mount

Jan. 14, 2009 Payment To Darkstar Motorsports Completed-$60.00 USD

You guys should all have your mounts shortly, they have all been shipped. I do understand USPS tracking system is slow. I shipped all of them via USPS Priority

I just received minethank you. And I agree with your assertion that the USPS tracking system is slow, as they essentially never updated the tracking information.

I will report back after I install the mount and take the car for a spirited spin this weekend. :)

Mine showed up to my parents house today... my dad said they were all there, but they looked kinda beat up a bit and the paint was chipped in quite a few places. Hopefully its nothing too bad... i hope to install them as soon as i can.

Mine showed up to my parents house today... my dad said they were all there, but they looked kinda beat up a bit and the paint was chipped in quite a few places. Hopefully its nothing too bad... i hope to install them as soon as i can.

it's probelmy from shipping, it will not affect the performance of the mounts though.

received mine today, came yesterday though. little nicks/scratches on mine too, only on the tube, probably from a vice, the nicks are under the paint. no complaints, seems like a solid piece. thanks DS

received mine today, came yesterday though. little nicks/scratches on mine too, only on the tube, probably from a vice, the nicks are under the paint. no complaints, seems like a solid piece. thanks DS

your welcome. sorry about the scratches

Last edited:
mine showed up yesterday also. the paint on mine was chipped also but everything else looks good. the paint doesn't mean anything its not like they will be visible all that much anyway. nice sale hope there is more like it to come. thank you DS motorsports

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back