2013~2016 Chopped in hot / power seats

Does a 2014 sports model (manual transmission) have the harness for power/heated seats? I’d love to pick one up but I kind of need the heated seats for cold winters. I’m sure I could go aftermarket but local salvage yards should have interior parts for me to upgrade. ometv

Last edited:
This is why I hate base models, you will get bored or need to add something too it, or regret getting one for some reason, when you go top trim like GT you won't regret and want to keep the car more longer. I have a 16 GT and love the heated seats😉

This is why I hate base models, you will get bored or need to add something too it, or regret getting one for some reason, when you go top trim like GT you won't regret and want to keep the car more longer. I have a 16 GT and love the heated seats😉
It's a matter of needs, wants and for some folks affordability.

I've found myself gravitating toward second from the bottom trims in my last three purchase. In the case of the Mazda Touring it was for the climate control and the seat upgrades. And still it has stuff I have no interest in.

Could I have afforded to move up? Easily by just about anybody's standards. But there is stuff going up the trim lines I wouldn't take for free (sun roof, power lift gate), stuff I wouldn't pay much for (upgraded audio, screen and leather seats), and I remain skeptical of turbo longevity. After 1.5 years of ownership I have no regrets in not moving up.

To each his own.

Last edited by a moderator:
When I bought mine they told me adding heated seats was plug n play.

Back