Car Vandalized

mspMee said:
Well I thought I would update.

I went to two different body shops and got a quick estimate on what it would cost to paint the WHOLE car.. yes that means everything, don't worry lol.. They said 10-12 grand... I knew it would be high, but I was hoping 7 max. Maybe I was just being naive..

10-12 grand is like 90%-100% of the cars value so I am going to have to pass :(. Anyway I found a body shop I approve of and am going to get it restored back to spicy.

Hey...good deal! Local guy here...what shop is going to do your car, and will insurance cover it?

I think spicy on the bottome half and white above the main body line would be hot. I have always liked 2-tone cars :D

lol thats alot of money i just got a celica gts done for 700 bucks whole car. its pretty nice its got some fish eye on the front bumper and hood and one run on the underside of the wing but its got three coats of clear and he wet sanded and buffed it. its by far not 10k paint job but its not bad.

red vote for me with a carbon fiber hood. only because my previous car was a red eclipse gt and it looked fine with a cf hood lol!

The whites have it

I have been planning to paint mine white as soon as it is paid off. My brother suggested the pearl white...so I think a white MSP would be sweet.(first)

Back