Can we start a thread on what were paying for 2016 CX5"s?

Just bought a 2016 Touring FWD with Bose/Moonroof and Tech packages, with roof rack and wheel locks, MSRP of $29,180. I got it $800 under invoice so the price was $27296 + TTL.

Just bought a 2016 Touring FWD with Bose/Moonroof and Tech packages, with roof rack and wheel locks, MSRP of $29,180. I got it $800 under invoice so the price was $27296 + TTL.

Congrats on your new car :)
were there any additional rebates/loyalty discounts being offered? a dealer here in SoCal is offering a similar price without rebates.

Thanks, been driving it all day today. I wish I qualified for the $500 loyalty rebate but I guess that's for my next car. But no, no additional rebates.

Thanks, been driving it all day today. I wish I qualified for the $500 loyalty rebate but I guess that's for my next car. But no, no additional rebates.

and are you financing through Mazda Capitol? I have been reading $800 discount is only when we finance through Mazda.

New CX-5 owner here, making a 2nd post, just purchased a 2016 CX-5 GT AWD w/ Tech and I-ACTIV for 31K including rear cargo cover.

OTD Price was 31.3 with all document fees.

Love it.

Quoted for a 16 cx-5 Touring AWD with bose-moonroof, flaps and rear bumper protector 27,175 + ttl. MSRP at 28830. Fair or keep shopping??

Hello, i am new this forum, going to be a new owner of 2016 Mazda CX-5 Soul Red Grand Touring with Tech package. They are in the process of ordering it for me. When they deliver it , i will let you know about the details.

New owner of 2016 CX5 touring no add ons. Purchased during memorial day weekend. 25,600 plus another 1000 in cash incentives. Amazing deal!

New CX-5 owner here, making a 2nd post, just purchased a 2016 CX-5 GT AWD w/ Tech and I-ACTIV for 31K including rear cargo cover.

OTD Price was 31.3 with all document fees.

Love it.
congratulations! awesome deal.
I'm looking for the same car. Can you give me break up of the charges? MSRP and how much discount you got ,fees? Any rebates you were eligible for? $31.3K includes sales tax ?
Thanks a lot

MSRP $33,210 - Paid $29,890 - OTD $33,000

2016 GT - Titanium Flash Mica / Black Leather

Tech Package
I-Activsense Package

Rear Parking Sensor
Roof Rack, Side Rails
Rear Bumper Guard
Retractable Cargo Cover
Wheel Locks

what is your location and which dealer ? I'm looking for GT Tech & Iactivesense too. I'm in NJ and i would love to get this deal.

MSRP $33,210 - Paid $29,890 - OTD $33,000

2016 GT - Titanium Flash Mica / Black Leather

Tech Package
I-Activsense Package

Rear Parking Sensor
Roof Rack, Side Rails
Rear Bumper Guard
Retractable Cargo Cover
Wheel Locks

Really? That's $3320 under MSRP -- does this include any rebates ($500 owner loyalty, $500 financing, etc.)? I just shopped all over the East Coast for the GT with Tech and I-Active and got nothing close to this price, even if this does include rebates. Of course, I was also looking for a specific exterior and interior color, so that really limits the selection. I'm sure you can get a better deal if you're flexible on your options.

2016 Grand Touring AWD
Titanium Flash Mica
Moonroof/ Bose
Grand Touring Tech Package
Roof Rack Side Rails
Cargo Cover
Wheel Locks
Black Leather Interior

MSRP - $32,385.00 / Paid $30,774.00 / +Fees (OTD price) $31,369.00

EDIT: This is a 3 year lease not a purchase

I'm working on a deal for a new 2016 Mazda CX-5, GT with tech package, MSRP 31,850. First offer from dealer was 30k even (not including tags, title and fees.

My goal is to get closer to 28k, but would welcome thoughts on whether that is doable / fair, or if I should push even lower.

Matt in Montgomery County, MD.

What I bought:
- 2016 CX5 Grand Touring AWD in Deep Crystal Blue
- Grand Touring Tech Package
- Roof Rack
- Retractable Cargo Cover
MSRP: $32,330, Negotiated Price: $28,868

I traded in a Kia (value equal to amount owed) and received a $1000 Madza Kia trade-in credit.
OTD Price (Negotiated Price + Taxes/Titles/Etc - $1000 Rebate): $30,309

2016 CX-5 GT FWD Deep Crystal Blue
Grand Touring Tech Pkg
Roof Rack Side Rails
Cargo Mat - Had them swap it out for a Cargo Tray
Rear Bumper Guard
Wheel Locks
- Had the dealer throw in splash guards installed

MSRP - $31,095
OTD Price - $29,000 + tax & title. Included $500 Chase factory incentive

Back