can someone please tell me what is going on?

i cant figure this one out, i finally put my car on the dyno today, and i dont understand the results...198.5 max whp and 197.8 max torque w/ spool cai, ion fmic, apex 3" downpipe and 2.5" catback and 15psi of boost. got any ideas?

Invest in engine management. If you plan on boosting that much it would be a very wise investment for performance.

Yeah, that and you are losing efficiency like hell at that boost level with the stock turbo...

msprotege2nr said:
i cant figure this one out, i finally put my car on the dyno today, and i dont understand the results...198.5 max whp and 197.8 max torque w/ spool cai, ion fmic, apex 3" downpipe and 2.5" catback and 15psi of boost. got any ideas?
WHAT DYNO?

yeah if it was mustang dyno thats a bit more believeable.

discreet was running 15-18 and no one was bashing him on the dyno.

-B

msprotege2nr said:
take it to another dyno.....at 15psi you should be clean over 200hp/tq with those mods.....the efficieny of the turbo at 15 shouldnt be a problem with the fmic:rolleyes: (thumb)

Those numbers don't sound right. Maybe the dyno is inaccurate. who knows...

What's wrong with DynoJet? I hear some people saying they are not accurate?

actually i heard the dynojet and mustang dyno are two fo the best dynoes out there...take into effect alot of real world resistance etc......and yes the t25 should be efficent to 15psi....with our bb center section i dont see how its the t25 holdin back power...if its not the dyno...u serious need to tune ur car...do u have a/f readdings from the dyno?

Are you still running both Catalytics?

Something ain't right there......

Might just be the dyno...

What spark plugs are you running?

Back