Can someone identify these parts?

:
Mazda Mazdaspeed Protege
I bought the car and the guy I bought it from included these parts but I'm not sure what they're for? The red urethane parts look like they have something to do with the swaybar? Where would the boost control valve plug in to the stock MSP harness? I'm really not sure, any help would be appreciated.
29aca8dd3a2080cd602c2359ab7436da.jpg
08630c46ebef40ca09bce8840bc5e8cc.jpg

On the first picture on the right it looks like adjustable end links. The center look like sway bar bushings.

they allow you to adjust the height of the swaybars, ideally you want the bar to run parralel with the ground when the driver is inside. Yours looks like its ment for the AWR rear sway bar, and the red urethane bit is an AWR sway bar bracket with poly bushings ment for the awr 21mm rear sway bar.

they allow you to adjust the height of the swaybars, ideally you want the bar to run parralel with the ground when the driver is inside. Yours looks like its ment for the AWR rear sway bar, and the red urethane bit is an AWR sway bar bracket with poly bushings ment for the awr 21mm rear sway bar.

Wow you really know your stuff! Thanks!

The boost control solenoid is for a Greddy Profec B Spec 2 electronic boost controller. The MSP does not have electronically controlled boost, you will need the Profec controller to use that solenoid.

That car definitely had an AWR rear swaybar at some point. The endlinks and brackets are the giveaway.

That car definitely had an AWR rear swaybar at some point. The endlinks and brackets are the giveaway.

How would I know if I don't currently have the aftermarket sway bar installed?

The boost control solenoid is for a Greddy Profec B Spec 2 electronic boost controller. The MSP does not have electronically controlled boost, you will need the Profec controller to use that solenoid.

I do believe I actually have the controller in the trunk. Good thing too cause they look to be about $200.

Actually they are about $400 lol, I have had one for years. They are effective but a PITA to set up and tune.

The car likely either has the stock red racing beat swaybar or no swaybar at all, if the brackets and end links for the AWR bar are not currently installed.

Back