Bye Bye Baby

MyZmZm

ShiftAccelerategrinRepeat
:
'02 Midnight Mica Blue P5
With great sadness and reluctance, I am selling my P5. :( As I am likely going to school next year, in order to get a student loan I can't have a vehicle worth more than $5000.

If anyone is interested, or knows of someone who is, please PM me. I am located in Edmonton, Alberta.

2002 Mica Blue P5
- air, auto, moonroof
- extended factory warranty - 5yr/100,000 km
- AutoStart starter/alarm (page-back, with 2000 ft range)
- low kms
- AEM short ram intake (stock available)
- tinted windows
- variable intermittent wipers, shorty antenna, custom oil cap & battery tie down (stock available)
- stock wheels and rims
- steel wheels (15")
- new tranny at 27,000 (problem with original, replaced under warranty)
- 2003 headlights

well... *sell* it to ur parents, who will hold it for u, and u wont own a vehicle worth over 5000

Thanks for the suggestions guys - unfortunately it won't work for my parents to 'buy' my car off me. I know they would do it if they could, but my mom just got a new car a couple of months ago, so financially they can't right now.

kk52736 - where are you? The intake was only put on in August of this year, so I may be open to selling it seperately, and putting the stock intake back in. PM me if you want more info.

MyZmZm said:
Thanks for the suggestions guys - unfortunately it won't work for my parents to 'buy' my car off me. I know they would do it if they could, but my mom just got a new car a couple of months ago, so financially they can't right now.

kk52736 - where are you? The intake was only put on in August of this year, so I may be open to selling it seperately, and putting the stock intake back in. PM me if you want more info.

well sell it to them for a dollar, and transfer the title.

LOL Uh, yeah, I did 'sell' it - she went from auto to stick, and she's much, much happier now, and so am I. :)

Latest posts

Back