Bronze rims on a True Red MS3

bman2033

:
2007 Mazdaspeed 3
Hi,

I am not asking for opinions on whether or not you like the bronze rims on True Red MS3, I am wondering if anyone has any pics of different style rims that are in bronze color. I don't really like the bronze with lip finish. I just want to see what it looks like with the red car. thanks in advance.

I saw these while searching on google. Anyone know what rims these are?

Attachments

• DSC_0762.jpg
    DSC_0762.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 390
  • DSC_0763.jpg
    DSC_0763.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 272
I would like to see the whole car with these rims if anyone has these rims and True Red MS3 post pic please!!!

i know you dont want opinions but i am giving it anyways...that is a hottttttt looking combo IMHO

Did you try to search this forum? There are several mazdas with bronze wheels.

i did a search and looked at the thread whit everyone showing there rims and did not see really anything i liked. I wast those rims that i posted ha ha. oh well.

man red gold looks really good. yeah the volks might be it but volks are soooooo expensive.

see im not to sure on the gold color, I like the more darker bronze color gives it a darker flow of colors to match with the blacked out headlights and tail lights that the car comes with stock. So i found out what wheels those are in that picture. They are Kyowa Racing KR206 that someone bought hypersilver and then painted bronze. I wish they had those in bronze from the manufacturer.

The original bronze wheels you posted look like Advan RZ. Now without seeing the whole wheel it is hard to tell, but there is def. some similarity. Red and bronze will go together fine, and there are plenty of other red cars out there with bronze wheels that you can get ideas from. Start trolling the VW forums or the new STI stuff and you will find some references there.

i like the photo shop you did that gives me a perfect idea of what it looks like and yes that is hot. Thanks.

no i dont care, im just not used to seeing it with something different on it. good job on the photoshop too BTW (nana)

how much you think it costs to get a set of wheels painted the color I want with out having to buy them from and expensive rim company? Volk are too expensive.

Back