Boostisgood

steve_protege

Contributor
:
2000 DX
<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">This thread is in regards to the mod here, Boostisgood. Id like to know if anyone in this forum talks to Craig constantly? I haven't been able to get a hold of him since I bought his 03 rear lip. Maybe someone would be able to help me out and see why he hasn't sent the lip to me? I paid him almost a month ago and have not heard from him in about 2-3 weeks. Ive sent numerous PMs and e-mails and still no responses. Someone lend a hand?
</TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Hey Steve, that's pretty weird. I haven't ever really spoken to him in person but
it looks like the last post he made on here was May 9th????
If you look up his profile it doesn't show his last activity...maybe because he's a mod?

<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">Yeah, it is kinda weird. Ive checked his profile on a couple occasions and couldn't find anything that said when he was last on. I know you can somehow, but maybe its hidden or something because he's mod, like you said. The last message he posted was on the 9th of May? The date of my last PM from him was the 12th. Here is what he said,

" I will be dropping the box off at UPS tomorrow on my way to work. I will get you the tracking # by 5 PM est tomorrw. Sorry for the delay. I didnt get my lip till the end of last week, and with school 4 nites a week, Tomorrow will be my first chance to mail it off. Ill try to throw in something extra for the delay, I just gotta find something first. :D

Craig"
<!-- / message --><!-- sig --></TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">
Protephile said:
Hey Steve, that's pretty weird. I haven't ever really spoken to him in person but
it looks like the last post he made on here was May 9th????
If you look up his profile it doesn't show his last activity...maybe because he's a mod?

Craig is a good guy trust me on that, but his life is revolved around crap. I haven't seen him online since March but I am expecting a windsplitter from him.

Give him another PM or call him if you can. Unless he's dead... let's hope not.

<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">You have his number? I don't and I kinda need it to figure out where my rear lip is. Ive tried contacting him on several occasions but never got any responses back. He told me about some problems he was having with his wife and I said I understood. Told him to talk all the time he needed, but when he messaged me back saying that he would mail my package the next day and get me a tracking number, I took him for his word. Its been a little less than a month now since he said that. When I told him to take his time, I didn't mean to leave me out in the dark and not update me at all.</TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">
Turtle of Time said:
Craig is a good guy trust me on that, but his life is revolved around crap. I haven't seen him online since March but I am expecting a windsplitter from him.

Give him another PM or call him if you can. Unless he's dead... let's hope not.

<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off"></TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">
<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off"><TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">I got an e-mail from his ex-fiance and kinda explained his situation. This is the first response of any kind I have received in almost a month. She said she'll try to get the package from Craig and mail it out tomorrow or Wednesday. Ill keep everyone updated.</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">

steve_protege said:
<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" width="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">I forgot about this thread. Ive talked with his ex-fiance a couple of times and she told me that he's going through a lot right now. Still doesn't explain why he wasn't able to update me about anything, but anywho.... she said that she'd try to get the package from him and mail it out on Tuesday or Wednesday (this past week). She said that Craig shorted her on the amount to ship the lip (he gave her 40 when it cost 80). She told me to not let this experience affect the way that I perceive Craig in the future. He's going through some things and trying to overcome some demons from his past. She said that he feels extremely sorry and once things get back in line that he'll try to stop by here sometime and apologize to everyone, including myself, for what he's put us all through.</TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">

wow thats tough best of luck to him i hope he and everything to do with him turns out for the better

you should've kept that information to yourself. 'everything is cool now' would've been sufficient. shouldn't share personal information like that with everyone

<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" width="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off"></TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">

<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" width="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">Thats true. Probably shouldn't have posted that. However, I didn't mention what exactly he was having problems with. So everything isn't totally out there. I couldn't put something like "everything is cool now" like you mentioned because everything isn't cool. I still don't have the lip that I paid for almost a month ago. Until I get it delivered to me, then this is where I stand.

But I do agree with you to a point Smoof. For that, I apologize in advance. If the mods want to edit that post in any way, feel free to.

*Edit* Just deleted the post. Ill say that Ive talked with his fiance and we're trying to sort things out.

</TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">

smo0f said:
you should've kept that information to yourself. 'everything is cool now' would've been sufficient. shouldn't share personal information like that with everyone

Last edited:
<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" width="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">Still nothing......</TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">
Protephile said:
so has anyone heard from/about our Notorious B.I.G. ?

Just want to update everyone. I have Paypal doing the investigation into getting my money back. It started on the 22nd, so we'll see....

<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">Update!!

Paypal ruled in my favor and was able to get me less than 9.00 back. As more gets into his account, it will get transferred to my account. I still have no lip though.... I called him today and got his answering machine. Can someone else try calling?

Can someone else try calling?

Will anyone do this for me??
<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" width="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off"></TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">

Back