Blytheville ProSolo

:
2012 Touring MT
I had a blast, I had never learned so much at an event, had the chance to discuss and get tips from great drivers like Greg Reno, Dave Withener, and Andy Hollis (via FB). Left foot braking used all weekend with good results.

http://sololive.scca.com/timeslip/77STF.html

here is my video of the fastest STF run in the right course, 41.896, .576 RT and 2.482 60' , .039 faster than Lee and .176 faster than Greg

Disclaimer: Unedited, adult language and too long since I forgot to turn the camera off ;)

Andres

Been to national tour a couple of times... will most likely go again this year... hard to justify a 10 day stay for prosolo though.

Been to national tour a couple of times... will most likely go again this year... hard to justify a 10 day stay for prosolo though.

Having the chance to practice , learning, getting some tires, and making some money is kind of inspiring, that's why I am making an effort this year to qualify for the Pro Solo Finale. Plus you get 12 runs for sure and if you qualify to the Challenge even more runs (rockon)

Andres

I must have missed it, but with your old setup for sale, what are you using now? Or is the ksport/ast setup still on the car?
I bet learning the LFB technique must have helped tons.

I must have missed it, but with your old setup for sale, what are you using now? Or is the ksport/ast setup still on the car?
I bet learning the LFB technique must have helped tons.

Set up still on the car, still working on the replacement option. If I don't get a serious offer on the AST's I will take it to Washington Pro solo in 4 weeks.

To tell you the truth the car is amazing the way it is.

LF breaking made a bit difference.

Andres

If I don't get a serious offer on the AST's I will take it to Washington Pro solo in 4 weeks.

Andres

Stay another week, and make a trip 3 hours north and hit the NJ tour while you're up that way.

How's the wheelspin with the Big front bar?

Reduced the wheelspin but won't need it with the new set up, actually is off the car with the Powerflex bushings ready to ship the the first buyer.

Andres

Back