Bluetooth and HVAC Issues

Force-1

:
2008 CX-9
Any of you suffer these issues?

1. I just purchased a Palm Centro cell phone. The Mazda Web Site says the Centro is fully compatible with the CX-9. It does work well except for when I receive a call--I do not get any sound, and do not have to push the Bluetooth button on the steering wheel. I get no warning that I have an incoming call except that the stereo mutes and it says phone on the dash display. I then say "hello" and the caller responds. If my stereo was off I probably wouldn't even know I had an inbound call until the caller said something.

2. I am unable to turn the A/C off when the HVAC is in Auto mode. The owner's manual says the button is used to turn the A/C on or off, even when Auto is on. Whenever I try to turn the A/C off when the system is in Auto, it also turns the Auto off. I am able to turn the A/C off when my Corvette and Cadillac STS are in Auto mode--the auto mode remains on.

3. How do you know if your vehicle is equipped with cabin air filters? Are they standard in GT? Owner's manual says "If your vehicle is equipped with an air
filter for the air conditioner, it is necessary to change the filter periodically..."

Last edited:
Back