********** Billet Aluminum PMM and TMM

Status
Not open for further replies.

xcoldr1cex

:
2007 Mazdaspeed3 GT
DSC07467.JPG

********** CNC Billet Aluminum Passenger Motor Mount and Transmission Motor Mount.

New solid 68-72A durometer urethane bushings were put in about 6k miles ago, still in great condition. Mounts just some paint flaking off which can be corrected with some sanding and a can of spray paint if you wish - doesn't affect the mounts' performance at all. These are a big improvement over stock!

$250+shipping

since the stupid forum blocks the name. they are street unit. just so people know. i have these and they are awesome. i have bought 2 things from this seller. he ships fast. free bump.

since the stupid forum blocks the name. they are street unit. just so people know. i have these and they are awesome. i have bought 2 things from this seller. he ships fast. free bump.

Yea, it is really stupid that they do that considering SU is imo the best parts retailer out there for mazdas. Definately better than PG's sorry ass.

Definately better than PG's sorry ass.

NO s***! I live 20 minutes from that damn place. Last order I waited over a week before I got a damn shipping invoice. I placed an order last Thurdsday and haven't gotten s*** for a confirmation that the order has been processed. After this order, I'm never buying from them again.

Sorry for crapping the thread OP, GLWS. These mounts look like beasts!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back