Bikingpro5 supercharged Protege5

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG-20111018-00204.jpg

IMG-20111018-00202.jpg

few quick cell phone pics of under the hood. Finally fixed my CEL, thanks again MP5T worked like a charm.

a while ago now, but got all the parts together for a spare set of endlink bushings... current set i have on the car works great but since ill be storing the car and redoing some of the rear suspension i wanted spares in case they needed to be swapped quickly.

IMG-20111026-00222.jpg

(piece of L bracket is just there to show where the strut tab would be)

most snow the car is going to see all year, good thing it melted to a brick of ice over night..

IMG-20111030-00226.jpg

IMG-20111030-00228.jpg

IMG-20111030-00231.jpg

IMG-20111030-00225.jpg

Ice I had to melt before i could drive the car

IMG-20111031-00237.jpg

IMG-20111031-00236.jpg

IMG-20111031-00235.jpg

well tomorrow is the day the car see its last wash of the 2011 year and gets put away in the garage. Also means its time to send some parts of to get coated...

Last edited:
a while ago now, but got all the parts together for a spare set of endlink bushings... current set i have on the car works great but since ill be storing the car and redoing some of the rear suspension i wanted spares in case they needed to be swapped quickly.

IMG-20111026-00222.jpg

(piece of L bracket is just there to show where the strut tab would be)

Where did you get the bushings or did you make them yourself? I could only imagine having that done to my endlinks. Good stuff!

Last edited by a moderator:
Just got to say that I'm loving this car, it's really what I hope my P5 to be like some day. I can't wait to see what's to come!

Just got to say that I'm loving this car, it's really what I hope my P5 to be like some day. I can't wait to see what's to come!

thanks, its a love/hate relationship most days with the car..

few cell phone pics of the engine bay before the winter

IMG-20111127-00283.jpg

IMG-20111122-00278.jpg

removed my useless AC system last night, I turn it on a few times a year to make sure it works since the windows are normally down while I'm driving in the summer.

IMG-20111122-00279.jpg

Last edited:
Did you remove the little condensor behind the glove box too? Does your blower motor still work on the 1, 2 and 3 settings? When I gutted my A/C for some reason my blower doesn't work on any other setting than 4. My blower has just two settings now; off and flat out. haha

Did you remove the little condensor behind the glove box too? Does your blower motor still work on the 1, 2 and 3 settings? When I gutted my A/C for some reason my blower doesn't work on any other setting than 4. My blower has just two settings now; off and flat out. haha

that is being removed tonight so ill let you know if the fan still works. I know i had that issue before and i changed out the part that sits in the blower box and it worked fine after.

Cool, thanks for the info, mate. I probably left something disconnected. I'll check it out.

But yeah A/C is overrated. Unless you have leather seats in the summer. I hate leather seats in the summer. heh-heh

What plans do you have for her this winter?

Cool, thanks for the info, mate. I probably left something disconnected. I'll check it out.

But yeah A/C is overrated. Unless you have leather seats in the summer. I hate leather seats in the summer. heh-heh

What plans do you have for her this winter?

no leather seats here,

plans so far are clean up the interior after removing everything and fix a few soft spots in the floor, clean up under the hood a bit more and some plans for some powder coating of a few things under the hood.. changing ride height so i can get in and out of my own yard easier, tired of having to paint side skirts and bumpers every winter.

then if there is time left i have a few other small plans...;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back