Better features on the Mazda5 in UK?

On the 2nd row, there is a middle seat!
Sliding doors are remote operated!
Those two options were never available in America.
And honestly, I'm glad we don't have power sliding doors. To me, that just more expensive s*** to break.

Yes, European models are 7-seaters, not just 6-seaters.
But honestly saying, that second row middle seat is kinda for looks. :ROFLMAO: It's so small, that atleast I usually keep it folded away and I have that tray on.

Power sliding doors are really good option, and can also be turned off with a button.

We also got rear fog-light. :cool:

We also got rear fog-light. :cool:
lol wat? Do you intentionally want to blind the drivers behind you? Besides, who cares where you've been? You need to see in front of you in the fog, not behind you. This makes absolutely no sense.

lol wat? Do you intentionally want to blind the drivers behind you? Besides, who cares where you've been? You need to see in front of you in the fog, not behind you. This makes absolutely no sense.

It's actually really good feature in bad weather, especially in highway driving. And not blinding driver behind me, or if it's, then the driver is too close. It's just 21W bulb, so same brightness as brake lights.

I don't use front fogs at all, but have used rear fog many times.

As you said, you need to see in front of you in the fog, not behind you. My rear fog light isn't helping me to see anything, but instead its's making me more visible to vehicles behind me.

Back