Better Days

there is a white modded one....ive checked bargainnews online and it isnt bad a white one in milford and a red one at a dealer im sorta looking at. so we shall see what happens. i do want to check out that red one in washington though :)

A lot of nice cars in those pics. Congrats on the GLI. Maintain it well and you'll love it.

PS: R32 and S4 are SICK!

...and another Protege bites the dust...
We're gonna need a new name for our club. Soon the non-Protege members will out number us hold outs.

Nice, now you need the 04-05 skirt kit, BBS rims, and rear deck spoiler.

Crazee D said:
...and another Protege bites the dust...
We're gonna need a new name for our club. Soon the non-Protege members will out number us hold outs.

Who was the first to jump ship? I think it could have been me. I bought the p5 in 03 and traded in 04 for a Miata LS. Thats gone too.

Actually, body wise, my only plan so far, was to take off the GLi emblem, and put on some textured rub strips. Keep it a 'sleeper' many people are not aware of this car, even in VW enthusiasts. I've already been asked why I have a GLi emblem, when its 'not a GLi' silly people.
other than that, gonna get rid of the wheel gab, throw on some smoked E-codes w/ fogs (or maybe OEM HIDs depending on how well this whole moving out on my own and paying for absoulutely everything goes this time around) and an exhaust, and be done with it.
Plain and simple, yet very clean looking =)

Back