been a long LOOONG time....(oh yah.. and my rear windsield ;) )

whattup all... hows it goin?

been a while since i last posted... or read any of the posts for that matter... i've kinda fallen out of the community and i regret it, but alot has been goin on lately and i just haven't had time to get back around to it...

anyway its sad that what brought me back is the topic of todays post.... in fact.. im not even gonna mention anything... as they say... a picture is worth a thousand words (some of which might not be appropriate for a few of the ladies on here) (rant)

by this point most of the glass had been cleaned up....
picture%20010.jpg

picture%20012.jpg

picture%20014.jpg

picture%20017.jpg

picture%20019.jpg

*oh and the pics are small and shady cuz i drug the laptop outside with my bad intel webcam, thats as big as resolution gets*

Damn lame @ss webcams. Hehe.

That sucks dude. SOmeone needs to invent an affordable camera system to put in our cars.

That stinks :(

But was it a accident or did someone break in, and just decide to not take the subs?

I hope it was not a jealous ex. Those type of Women really piss me off. They should all be grouped together and given a plot of land to hate men together :D

it was neither theft nor a jealous ex ;)

in the car at the time was a case of about 200 and some CDs... a laptop.. 2 head units kenwood/alpine-dvd , the dvd player itself, and the 12" JLs...
so it wasn't theft.. nothing was gone...

theres two options here... either this ****** lame ass tweeker crackheaded prick ass black kid named samson... he came into my house trying to start s*** one night a while back because someone named "Mark" (it was a diff mark) beat the living s*** out of his friend... i mean this guy was ****** up.. if u had seen his face you would have been in pain.... but anyway i picked up my bat and told him to get the **** outta my house... he cant just come into MY house like that... yadda yadda... to which he replied something along the lines of "watch your back" and "i got homies i got guns i got ****** drugs".....

or.... option two

this ****** homo ass raping cocksucking faggot named jeremy schrader (that Jeremy Schrader, South Pasadena, CA 91030 if anyone is interested *nudge nudge wink wink*)... see.. he had this gf named kay... they broke up... and i broke in ;) hehe so im assuming he found out about me hittin it and got pissed... and he didnt like me anyway cuz i talked s*** to he cuz hes wayyyyy to much of an asshole with a really bad temper... but anyway...

so it was one of the two.. im SURE of it... the only people i know who have any reason to be upset with me... and it wasnt theft obviously...

Back