Autox Renegade Oct 23

Mike -Event had 53 as of this morning, if you didn't get your pre-reg in you might be left out.

Bruce - Looking to beg a co-drive for this event, I have some insulators to help hold some heat in the tires if you want. Please Please you big hairy Canadian!

Mike -Event had 53 as of this morning, if you didn't get your pre-reg in you might be left out.

Bruce - Looking to beg a co-drive for this event, I have some insulators to help hold some heat in the tires if you want. Please Please you big hairy Canadian!

oh my!

Did you pre-reg? They are full every time.

Still 53 as of last night and this morning. He said if I mail it today, I will be in. So...mailing it today, like priority or something. I REALLY want to give the new Miata a run before winter.

Bob, you are more than welcome to co-drive with me if you need to. I was going to have you be an instructor for me as well while I learn the new car :)

I'm in like flint. :D Just need to find a OTHER Mazda to drive so I can get points and hold second place for the year in the Other Mazda's class. Not sure where I'll find one..lol

Good morning all I will try and make it as spectator this time I have being messing up my tires and rims with the curbs(Dominican style driving)

Thanks Mike - I appreciate the offer. That would work out great since you will be driving in your heat while I am instructing. I would run my miata but the rear control arm is preatty bad and don't want to make it worse. I can make everyone drive faster except for Mark(Bazooka Joe), I just make him spin!

Still 53 as of last night and this morning. He said if I mail it today, I will be in. So...mailing it today, like priority or something. I REALLY want to give the new Miata a run before winter.

Bob, you are more than welcome to co-drive with me if you need to. I was going to have you be an instructor for me as well while I learn the new car :)

The tires from from the prior owner, so I am expecting that they will be complete garbage for the course, so the faster we trash them, the sooner I can justify replacing them with something appropriate :)

I'm in like flint. :D Just need to find a OTHER Mazda to drive so I can get points and hold second place for the year in the Other Mazda's class. Not sure where I'll find one..lol

Marc asked me 1st Bob. Marc are you still co-driving with me or someone else?

It is okay Bruce - I will probably drive with Mike M in his newly acquired Miata. He wants to destroy the old tires so I definetly can do that for him. Closer to my new/old miata also to get a better feel for it. Maybe if you stick around for the fun runs, eh!

Marc asked me 1st Bob. Marc are you still co-driving with me or someone else?

Thanks Mike - I appreciate the offer. That would work out great since you will be driving in your heat while I am instructing. I would run my miata but the rear control arm is preatty bad and don't want to make it worse. I can make everyone drive faster except for Mark(Bazooka Joe), I just make him spin!

haha....and once again, my camera caught none of it! i shut it off instead of turnong it on! bob, i need to go on the first run with you real slow to get the line correct...as you know, i'm losing control and time because i'm not entering, exiting correctly...makes me made...although spining the car around 3 times yeterday was fun in itself!

I am sure next year we can work on that - it's all about rounded everything off most of the time. Not driving straight to the corner. Believe next year with the Miata I will be spinning alot myself.

haha....and once again, my camera caught none of it! i shut it off instead of turnong it on! bob, i need to go on the first run with you real slow to get the line correct...as you know, i'm losing control and time because i'm not entering, exiting correctly...makes me made...although spining the car around 3 times yeterday was fun in itself!

Bruce I'm still down to co-drive with you. I can't find any other non-miata's to drive so I'll just go for fun and see if I can apply all of what I've learned this year into your car. :D Thanks Bruce.

-Marc

Bruce I'm still down to co-drive with you. I can't find any other non-miata's to drive so I'll just go for fun and see if I can apply all of what I've learned this year into your car. :D Thanks Bruce.

-Marc

No prob

Hey Hey !! I will try to stop by to say hello, (maybe noon): sooner if I don't work in the morning. What time do you guys get there.

Great last day yesterday. Awesome finish to the year. Bob was able to get a run in my car @1:18. Best I could do was 1:20.7. We even got Wayne to run for the day. Looks like he had a good time I hope. Fun seeing everyone. I will miss this.

Well Bruce like I said you're always welcome to stay at my place next year if you ever want to come up for a few events or something. Thanks again for letting me use your car. I was down to a low 1'19. Bagged a 1'21 in Oleg's car, man the suspension feels awesome in that thing. Unfortunately couldn't take out this guys (who was really cool btw) S2000 that was setup pretty nicely. His sparco seats were setup and never moved so they couldn't slide forward. :/ so I could barely touch the pedals.

Back