Autonews story.. looks like it applies to the West Coast

I wonder if my letter to their editor prompted their investigation into this story? Anyway...at least something is being said.

Thanks for posting.

Jonny

i called mazdausa again today and was told that they just pushed it back till december....hahahahahah.....bastards....if i had a few grand more i'd be gettin a wrx....at least i'd be able to drive it this winter.....lol

Limited Edition said:
Pure :bs: :bs: :bs:
shipped the same day my ASS!:D
digi168, isn't the cars in the same spot as they were on sunday?

I will drive by on my home and let you know.

very good find! there are a few cool articles about the 6 on that site too... and has everyone seen the new commercials for the 6?? theyre pretty damn cool... mazdas gettin better at this advertising thing.... the p5 commercials were cool too...

Limited Edition said:
Pure :bs: :bs: :bs:
shipped the same day my ASS!:D
digi168, isn't the cars in the same spot as they were on sunday?

well they are talking about some port in California, are they not? digis pics and info come from vancouver,eh?

MazdaSpeed slowed

Wondering what happened to those MazdaSpeed Protegs we were promised for late-September/early October delivery? So are we. Turns out there is a single, U.S.-made part that is late. Mazda will not say exactly which part but swears it is not the turbocharger. Mazda said the parts were due Nov. 18 and that as soon as they arrive on the dock in Port Hueneme, California, theyll be installed and the cars will be shipped the same day.

I'm calling the Fleet sales rep. in Irvine, CA this week to see if there's any truth to the "same day" statement. If it was scheduled due on the 18th, how long before shipping out to southern california??

Back