Not open for further replies.

stephani3

:
2008 Mazdaspeed3 GT True Red
39269d58.jpg

$70 OBO shipped

Last edited:
nice knob stephanie ;)

Good luck with the sale. Very nice shift knob...I had one of the black ones. The night it arrived, I opened it and headed out the front door to go install it. I am walking down the drive way, I slip on wet pavement, the knob flew out of my hand and smashed on the pavement, cracking the clear coat plumb off of it. Oh I coulda been sick...needless to say, another $100+ was not in my budget and I have yet to get another one, lol. /thread theft

Good luck!

Nice knob, If I can get some funds together I will give ya a shout, and it would be pretty local too, and this is screw on and not one of those universal tighten bolt type knob right.

nice knob stephanie ;)

Good luck with the sale. Very nice shift knob...I had one of the black ones. The night it arrived, I opened it and headed out the front door to go install it. I am walking down the drive way, I slip on wet pavement, the knob flew out of my hand and smashed on the pavement, cracking the clear coat plumb off of it. Oh I coulda been sick...needless to say, another $100+ was not in my budget and I have yet to get another one, lol. /thread theft

Good luck!

i would have cried! it took me forever to pick between the black or the silver. I think the silver one looked great in my MS3's interior though.

Nice knob, If I can get some funds together I will give ya a shout, and it would be pretty local too, and this is screw on and not one of those universal tighten bolt type knob right.

I'm in Ghent just past Beckley but i'm in charleston a lot. are you coming down for FOC? & yeah this one is the screw on type

Whats FOC? and like I said, if I can get some funds together I will get this. Are you guys going to any more quaker cruise ins?

friends of coal... bunch of charleston people always come down for it. and we try to make it up for just about all the cruise ins. have I seen you there before? the last few we have been to we've been in my boyfriends car - purple tC with the gold volks, takatas & roll cage. just let me know about the knob! I've got it on msf too but no one is biting lol

Last edited:
Yeah, I got rid of the turbo rx8 and now have the msp. I am going to have to hold off for now since I just switched jobs and haven't had a check for a month. GLWS

ohhh ok! I know you! I haven't been on WVM in forever so I had no idea you got rid of the RX8

Great knob. I had the black version and enjoyed the feel and quality of it. I just need something weighted.

yeah I put the stock knob back on and there's a slight difference so the autoexe knob is a little lighter.

still available :)

Nice, a CTS-V? There's some old dude who always parks next to me at work with a silver one (we get the two best spots in the garage :)). I'm always giving it a glance when I walk by it.

yup. I've always loved them. my dad just got an STS last fall and he lets me steal it and I definitely fell in love with Cadillac. I'm looking at an 05 V.

G'luck. I'm trying to remember if there's anything else you have that I may want (er, on the car, I mean). Hmm...

I have [a bunch of stuff I can't post until I have pics]

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back