ATTN SA if your interested in chilln with fellow mazda owners KMT

:
mazda 3 2007 cai,rkm ss,adv. timing mod.....
http://khaoticmazdateam.forumotion.net/forum.htm chk it out SAN ANTONIO we r makin a name on the map , we all know it gets boring as hell in san antonio come join us if you feel you are bored and need fun we do cruises,meets and bbqs every idea is considered we do what we wanna do and if your in your in if your not your not......come join us at mama margies cant miss our chill spot...... we own ha come out have a good time (flame2) mzds247 is national we r local in your very own SAY TOWN the countdown city..we dont discriminate so holla...and if your a female def holla we lack in female drivers we have one Queen so far lol soo ya holla

untitled-1.jpg

<h1>100% KHAOTIC MAZDA TEAM</H1>

What up i guess ill start this thing off what up ill c yall this sunday probably what time yall meet up at and where

6pm my bad lol got caught up between forums....6pm just PM me your number and name ill hit you up

Hey I'm new to this and I have a 2006 mazda3 hatchback that I'm starting to hook up but seriously need some help with some good mazda mechanics and people that know what they are doing to mazdas! if you know of someone please help me out! oh and yea im a female

hey why dont you come out to meet up with us?? holla at me with a pm ill give you all da info you need to know

I have to talk to the guy who is the connects with the decals

Whats up Speedracer?

and JR we meeting up sunday at IHOP off 1604 and bandera at 6pm

we gotta find more Mazdas!!!!!! As long as it looks nice I don't car rims no tint/tint stock rims we can inspire any recruit to fix up their car not only on mazdas247 but on 6crew mazda6clun *********** protege forum and etc! and also on the street we gotta carry fliers!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back