at work?

iLisa

Contributor
:
the best wagon evAr..
So.. I was just wondering how many of us are working on MLK holiday?

I fix people computers. Like if your monitor dies hard drive goes bad software glitches installations. I'm on the lower end of IT support

no work today, but i start my new semester at school on this glorious holiday.....................

yo !!!!

We get 9 holidays per year but this isn't one of them. Sure was nice without the traffic this morning though :)

Im in today. I usually work in a government office as an on site contractor, but my office is closed, so Im at my office at the company that employs me, as they see fit to only give employees 6 holidays a year

Low J. said:
... Sure was nice without the traffic this morning though :)

I was thinking the same thing! Hell, I left 20 minutes later than normal, and got here with time to spare!!! Damn, I just realized I've made my Monday last even longer... ARGH. lol

the metro sure was slow being on non-rush hour schedule means trains come every 12 min or so instead of every 3 minutes..

*waves to fastdrvr*

aftershock- work on Macs or PCs?

Low J. said:
yo !!!!

We get 9 holidays per year but this isn't one of them. Sure was nice without the traffic this morning though :)
THAT's why it was a dream driving in this morning!! :)
Should be like that everyday, I wish.

I'm here working giving authorizations to doctors office to use medications on their patients... it sucks but, We shall overcome...

I'm sitting at home in my underwear, does that count? (uhm)

Back