Assael Mazda sucks, Dont buy there

J

joedeats

Well Ive had my p5 for about a month and brooded on this situation now I need to write about it. I went in to Assael Mazda in Monrovia Ca, and wanting a p5 and I got one but not the one I wanted. I asked for a yellow, 5 speed with no sunroof, they said they did a search for me and that mazda only made about 500 p5's like the one I wanted. So I got a silver with a sunroof, but 3 days later I went back for my alarm install and guess whats sitting on there lot? you got it a yellow, 5 speed, no sunroof p5! the sales manager saw the look on my face and tried to give a me a lame excuse but I knew they had the damn thing sitting in back or at another dealer close by they wanted to sell the silver one so I got screwed.
Now everytime I see my first new car all I can think of is that its not really what I wanted and that Im a sucker. Im going to trade it in as soon as possible for a yellow sport hatch(brand yet to be determined) but im sure there is a carmaker out there that will be happy to help me out(unklike assael) so Mazda might have lost a first time car buyer who will never ever buy another mazda again(I know its not really mazdas fault but who the hell can I blame besides assael and mazda) This is all really to bad since the car is really great, I enjoy it alot but it reminds me of what a sucker I am and how I got lied too for my first new car.

:( Sorry to hear your misfortune... you should send a letter to Mazda USA and explain your situation. I would rightly be pissed off... and this dealership should have done a swap for you!
Im waiting for mine to arrive next week.

Best of luck!
Paul

Silver... manual tranny/ moonroof /
bug deflector :cool:

Back