ARRRRRGH! Learn to Park! @$$!%&$*

Marta FTW I always park on the fifth floor at north springs and try to park where I will have the longest walk to the stairs (elevator ftl) so no one will park close to me. I'm more paranoid about parking at my apartments than parking at marta.

Ha! I'll have to look for your car and park next to you...I know *you* won't ding my doors! Yep - I take the stairs. Good exercise and not being squished with the masses of humanity in the smelly little elevator ftw.

Ha! I'll have to look for your car and park next to you...I know *you* won't ding my doors! Yep - I take the stairs. Good exercise and not being squished with the masses of humanity in the smelly little elevator ftw.

We need to get together for lunch some time. You look like you are real busy at work all day :)

We need to get together for lunch some time. You look like you are real busy at work all day :)

Dude - this is my coping mechanism to survive...otherwise it'd be a bad, bad, ugly scene here...

:D

Dude - this is my coping mechanism to survive...otherwise it'd be a bad, bad, ugly scene here...

:D

lol I almost got a job there before we even met. It is so laid back here I'm actually happy when I have work to do. keeps me from falling asleep at my desk

Back on topic...Lets build that vigilante car!

http://atlanta.craigslist.org/car/380708976.html

This car would be great. It would be practically invisible thanks to the military cloaking paint.

01021201030401040320070723307564be434c700d3e00c659.jpg

Maybe they are...I just see lexus as overpriced toyotas. I think of lincoln and Buick as luxury cars because they are what old people drive.

Audi's don't seem to be as nice as a lot of other cars I have been in.

Overpriced toyota? Their service and follow up is amazing and second what cars have you been in? I agree perhaps with the ES330 or the RX330 but even still they are a step above a Toyota. I mean the only really difference between any Luxury car and a "normal" car is the ceature features.

Back