Are you the most modded P5 in your area?

ive only seen one other modded P5 and it was in seattle..im from there but i reside in cali right now...I saw it on 164th st.S.W. in lynnwood...yellow, lowered, exhaust...sounded pretty beefy but it was the dirtiest P5 id ever seen..i was appalled....poor thing

lol. yeah people never wash their cars as often as they should in Seattle...mostly because chances are it'll rain 2 days later :p

omg, this thread is really long and i tried to catch up but i couldn't quite finish the whole thing... but as the recent recipient of a stocker i vow to correct this injustice done upon this car by my parents... i'm gonna clean it out really well and start to work modding it right after i get an alarm installed... hahaha... i had my last car stolen, so no way i'm makin that mistake again

EDIT: oh, and i forgot to mention i'm from Oakland, CA... i really don't see any heavily modded P5s at all, but i do see a few with exaust and lowering... nothing too noteworthy though

Last edited:
whitemp5seattle said:
lol. yeah people never wash their cars as often as they should in Seattle...mostly because chances are it'll rain 2 days later :p
i know i was born there...ive lived in calir for a year and im so used to clean cars...i never noticed how dirty cars can get until i went back to seattle for vacation...yikes

I'm definitely the most modified P5 in Blacksburg, probably the most modded Protege now that brianmcd and yellerandahalf are now longer in the scene. I'm not so sure about in Virginia Beach though, too big to know...

I stopped by the VT car show for a little and saw your car. It looks awesome! Very clean and I like the turbo :). Keep up the good work and enjoy your summer.

~brian

magnumP5 said:
I'm definitely the most modified P5 in Blacksburg, probably the most modded Protege now that brianmcd and yellerandahalf are now longer in the scene. I'm not so sure about in Virginia Beach though, too big to know...

Back