Anyone heard of, or used these guys?

some people have bought cams from them.

I have their x-drilled rotors... decent quality - not enough holes, though :p

They do seem overpriced...But does anyone else have pulleys for the 3 yet? I'm thinking of hitting them for some. Not sure if they are a bit overpriced too...? (boom04)

From what I gather, they make decent quality stuff. However, "fib" on their hp gains, and overcharge, by a ton.

Focus Central pully for Focus <-What the price should be...
SR pully for Mazda3 <-What it is...

In short, don't bother. The real gains are about the same as the BSD kit, 2-3hp tops. For that kind of money you should get an intake or exhaust(one will soon be available for <$300)

Last edited:
do me a favor and see if you can get more info from them.

i called them on some suspension products they had listed that didn't do anything for the 6 that they were selling as "parts on project 6". they removed the parts and then i asked em for the dyno for the pulleys and they posted a baseline run of 118hp with like 8-9 i think....but i think i've had the lowest dyno that i know of at 128...where'd the 118 come from? "It's said" (not proven) that the crank pulley is a bad/hard thing to change on out duratecs (focus central doesn't make em for it) so i asked how hard and if i could head to their shop to have em installed (4-5 hour drive). since i offered that, they haven't returned any of my questions and i really wanna know what's up with em. even just tried to get pics of em on their car for reference, but no luck.

Anyway, see what you can get, even pics on the 3 would help me. or maybe a 3 owner in the bay area can swing by to see what they are all about. They have a few things worth looking at.

Dmack_901 said:
From what I gather, they make decent quality stuff. However, "fib" on their hp gains, and overcharge, by a ton.

Focus Central pully for Focus <-What the price should be...

So just to make sure...These pulleys from Focus fit my 2.3 mazda engine just perfect.?

That is a huge price difference!

NO THEY DON'T, please do not purchase anything other than that for a 2.3 duratec. I believe he was showing this as reference for price, not actual product. There's a lot of discussion about the involvement of changing the crank pulley on these duratecs, so try to get some confirmation from SR before doing anything.

sr motorsports takes other companies' parts and rebadge them as thier own. i sell the OBX header for 239 and they sell it for over 500 dollars as thier own unit. i would not buy from them again, myself.

if you want an intake or exhaust for your mazda3 come my way

hey kaptin k, do you have the fidanza flywheel in stock now? and whats the difference between the ms flywheel and the fidanza?

ultimazda3 said:
hey kaptin k, do you have the fidanza flywheel in stock now? and whats the difference between the ms flywheel and the fidanza?

i do not have either in stock right now, i do however have two mazdaspeed clutches in stock, bought the first three in the United States and have two left. something to think about as these are going to be very hard to come by...

sales pitch aside, the fidanza flywheel is not yet released. it is going to be a direct swap from the one they make for the mazda6i 2.3 liter or very close. fidanza engineers have not confirmed that for me yet. the fidanza will more than likely be lighter than the mazdaspeed one judging by past experience.

Captain KRM P5 said:
it is going to be a direct swap from the one they make for the mazda6i 2.3 liter or very close. fidanza engineers have not confirmed that for me yet.

Well I talked to someone from fidanza and I was told it wasn't going to be a direct swap. He said the stock part numbers were different and wouldnt be the same fitment

Just to kick my own ass. The FC pulley's CAN work for our car, but not cinfirmed yet. I didn't even follow the like at first and had just talked about their previous product with someone else...ASSumed.

But just to throw it in there. One of the Focus guys tried the install himself and his car won't start now? see how that ends up, but if you do want this mod on the car, make sure you go to someone that knows what they are doing.

MrTea said:
NO THEY DON'T, please do not purchase anything other than that for a 2.3 duratec. I believe he was showing this as reference for price, not actual product. There's a lot of discussion about the involvement of changing the crank pulley on these duratecs, so try to get some confirmation from SR before doing anything.
Thanks!!! I was planning on getting some pulleys, but someone told me that was not a good idea with the Turbo so.... Thanks for the advice! Would have been wasted $$$. (hand)

i wouldnt mind buying the ms clutch, but i need a flywheel to go with it..... and i think i want the fidanza, i want to be able to tell i bought a flywheel, with my celica i purchased a clutchmaster flywheel and i coudnt even tell the difference, the garbage revved the same as with the stock, and it was about 10lbs lighter than stock.

Back