2016~2023 Anyone get seat cushions or covers for their Second Gen CX9?

We are going on a trip to Oklahoma(2,400 miles round trip). The only thing I wish was better on the CX-9's seats is more thigh support. Does anyone have a cushion or seat cover they use that fits well on their CX9? I'm mostly looking for more thigh support on the Driver side. I really wish the front part of the seat tilted up more than it does.

My #1 complaint about the drivers seat. 2010 seat was fine. 2019 is too flat for my taste. After a year I’m getting accustomed to it but I sure wish there was a clean simple way to crank up the front lip.

It seems that when you adjust the seat rearward the front can be raised somewhat but this also lowers the entire seat assembly.

Little late for your trip, but I ordered seat covers for my CX-9 (to use mainly when I buy new jeans and there is a risk of dye transfer) from Aliexpress. These are the ones I got. They work fine, and the cargo pockets at the front can be folded underneath to create a bit of a rise for thigh support. You can also stuff the cargo pockets with foam or tissue before folding them under the seat bottom for even more of a rise.

I also came across these ones which have a bit of thigh extension support.

Back