Anyone get car stuff under the tree?

:
Mazdaspeed3, Mazda2 Yozora Ed., RX-8 R3
I got a rear 70duro dogbone mount and stainless braided brake lines from Good Win... But my parents got me a gift cert for a set of personalized license plates which I thought was kind of cool.

But guys... Weigh in... I'm thinking of getting: DLY DRVN

What do you think? Am I gonna look like a tool?;)

I've never been able to decide on anything for a personalized license plate..

I got some aerocatch hood pins and a voucher for an exhaust. I've been looking for a 3" cat back for my MSP for a few weeks now but I can't find anything.

Ordered Morimoto Minis for xmas, should be coming in soon. I've always wanted 31N007 for a plate. flip it upside down and it sorta looks like LOONIE... cause that's me!

put it this way, if you like it, why should it matter what others think? I always get a chuckle out of reading peoples' plates. there's a 98 taurus sho at my school, the plate says ALL SHO. The kid's 18 max, but it still makes me smile. he's not a tool either...

but i still say, do eeet if you like it :)

Nope, but I'm going to use the money I got for some adjustable struts and an intake duct for the 2, and maybe some tires for the rx7 to replace the 23 year old ones :/

And for the personalized plate you should get MZ DEMIO or 2 FUN or something like that.

I got a metric thread detective kit and an audible tire pressure gauge. How about "2 FAST". lol

edit- almost forgot about my early present...the full cs exhaust!

Last edited:
2 NA ?

two meanings, tuner with an accent, or naturally aspirated Mazda 2 :)

Its out there so I really dont expect you to go with that...

maybe YOZDA as its the yozora edition? I just looked at your info to find that out btw... I didn't know they something called a yozora edition...

i love the 2 themed ideas, but i also have to consider what happens if i get another car in a few years ;-) I'm really tempted to trade for a speed3 when the 2 is paid off ;-)

I like the ALL SHO one.. that's hilarious!

I think I'm sold on the DLY DRVN. A couple people I talked to (even non car people) liked the idea. :)

Hey Gravity,I just picked up a Yozora on starauctions.ca.Bought for my wife,auto though.mileage kinda sucks right now.how many k do you get on a tank?

I got an OEM armrest, should definitely help with my long haul down I95 every day!

How about 5318008? Not exactly 2 related though....

DLY DRVN is great. XLR8TN is one of my all time faves, but already taken obviously ^_^. 2 SLOW... 2 FUN, KRNR KNG, EATS TRNZ, 2RNZ FSTR, WAY 2 FUN, CYA LA2R?

Last edited:
I got a Husky 1/2" torque wrench, the problem is I have no 1/2" sockets. Oh well, time to go shopping for tools!!!!

Also, my vote for personalized plates is "2MUCHFUN".

Got a short shifter kit and had it installed in 23 minutes. Could have done it faster but it was only 36 degrees out. BRRRRRRRR,,,,,,,,,

John

I would have thought that the colder the temp, the faster you would have it done ;)

Nice job though! Both my headlamps and cargo cover are due in the next few days! Im so excited!

I had to keep putting my gloves back on when my fingers got too cold. Then a wrench stuck to my tongue.........

Latest posts

Back